Hoowee! Has it been hot here. Naturally, work has been done on the deck. Over the weekend we actually cut some new deck boards and put them in place, but with the heat, we didn’t do much.
I think the last time I quilted was Friday. I ended up frogging half of what was quilted that day because I spaced the quilt stencil incorrectly. Today I requilted that line.
Next, I drew a banner for the San Damiano Fraternity in my EQ7 program. It’s very crude, but I wanted to get a few ideas “down on paper.” I’ve printed out the elements of the banner in actual size then I’ll cut them out, arrange them, and trace them onto another piece of paper with added details. This will have to be presented to the fraternity with my estimate of what it could cost.