Once that dries, it will get heat set with the iron. Then I’ll be able to fuse and machine applique these gold scallops.
I’ve used Steam A Seam 2 for fusing, but this time I used something from Pellon because that’s what the local quilt store had. It’s Lite EZ-Steam II. The paper was difficult to take off and most of the time the adhesive wanted to separate from the second paper.
It’s also suppose to be pressure sensitive so that the pieces will stick to the backing fabric until all the pieces are arranged. Looking forward to seeing if that does as well as the Steam A Seam. Always good to try new things.
To follow this blog by email, go to the top of the sidebar.
To share this post by email, click on ‘Leave a Comment’ at the top of post.